Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer from BOI to EBS

Options
  • 25-04-2017 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    I need to do a transfer from my BOI account to EBS. I know that all SEPA payments should go through overnight. Is this the case with EBS? I know that before SEPA it took 5 days for a domestic payment to go through. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

BlueCool wrote: »
    Hi,
    I need to do a transfer from my BOI account to EBS. I know that all SEPA payments should go through overnight. Is this the case with EBS? I know that before SEPA it took 5 days for a domestic payment to go through. Thanks
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you make a SEPA transfer before the daily cut off time of 3.30pm on a banking day the funds will reach the beneficiary bank the next working day.

We would suggest contacting EBS to confirm if the funds go directly or if they go to a holding account.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement