Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby groups

Options
  • 25-04-2017 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.

We had a baby last week and my wife would like to other mammies for when I go back to work in a few weeks.

We are based in Saggart so anywhere in the Saggart/Rathcoole/Citywest area would work.

She isn't on Facebook but would be willing to set up an account for access purposes.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Does she breastfeed? If so, get her onto the cuidiu Dublin south west Facebook group. They have stuff on every morning and every afternoon and the area extends from ranelagh out as far as leixlip.

Alternatively she could ask her public health nurse for details about local groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Rod congrats!
    I don't know your area sorry.

Check out your local library. They do a toddler/baby time.
    Look up mother and baby groups in your local church too!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭otwb1

There are parent/baby groups in Tallaght library and a toddler group 'toddlers world' in Rathcoole every week. I'd definitely suggest that she joins Facebook to see whats going on with baby groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

otwb1 wrote: »
    There are parent/baby groups in Tallaght library and a toddler group 'toddlers world' in Rathcoole every week. I'd definitely suggest that she joins Facebook to see whats going on with baby groups.

There's another in the jobstown community center that meets on a Thursday morning aswell

Advertisement