Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reno sxs

Options
  • 25-04-2017 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

anyone have any thoughts on how much a reno sibe by side 12 gauge would be worth ? im not looking to sell just looking for opinions. its the gun on the bottom in the picture.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

From all I can see I that photo it looks tidy enough, they were a decent gun sure if ya could get €400 I'd say you'd be doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Tommyaya4

Sportsden had one very good condition 299 Euro retail price private sale or trade in probably cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Dont know how much there however here in germany i have sold 5 or 6 of them for between €100-€150

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

I've shot, but not owned two reno's. an old one made i reckon in the 60's and another made in the 90's. The older one was a much nicer gun, though not brilliant quality.

Advertisement