Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studding cost

Options
  • 25-04-2017 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Hi all looking to get a cost on some renovation works, .I have 3 floors removed that need replacing, there was no insulation and not enough depth of concrete in the initial build, we removed the floors to find the interior walls were built on the floor, so we are removing the walls. There is a total of 25 liner metres by 2.5 high that I will need replacing. Thinking of studding them out with insulated boards, need a costing for the studding, there will be 5 door ways so 5 door frames and doors also to be fitted.. The concrete steel and insulation I can handle just need a price guide for the studding and skimming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Thanks for the input everyone, your a great help!!
    Mods please close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement