Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a step-down transformer for 12v outdoor lights?

Options
  • 25-04-2017 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I'd get a transformer to set up these lights in the garden -

12V Led COB Lawn Lamps 3W Waterproof IP65 LED Flood Spot Light Bulb For Garden Pond Path Outdoor Lighting Energy-Saving

Have an outdoor socket and was hoping to link them up to that using some type of step down transformer

Any advice as to where I might get one? I am hoping to run 6 of those lights off it, will I need a transformer for each one or?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

You can buy LED drivers at all electrical wholesalers. You could try Kellighers, Eurosales or NEW.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

2011 wrote: »
    You can buy LED drivers at all electrical wholesalers. You could try Kellighers, Eurosales or NEW.

Cheers can you give me a link to what exactly is needed? Cheers in advance

Internet router PSU / External Hard Disk PSU

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Internet router PSU / External Hard Disk PSU

And in English please :confused::)

m-qHoQS4mcegQTzvDRJBSjA.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement