Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casefile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Literally love when Sunday rolls around. I listen to the newest casefile while taking the dog for a walk, then crap myself all the way home :D best part of the week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Dread Pirate Roberts

Literally love when Sunday rolls around. I listen to the newest casefile while taking the dog for a walk, then crap myself all the way home :D best part of the week

Rectal Prolapse

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Serious twists and turns in the latest one. Christ almighty. Who needs enemies when you have a family like that.

Unreal, amazing how you can almost have so many people that could be found guilty! Poor kid, hadn’t an earthly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Grateful Dread

Very good episode on Rayna Rison. Can't believe it dragged on for so long, but then, no physical evidence.
    Also Ray McCarty. WTF. Can't believe the sister being so indignant vs Tibbs and yet stayed with her husband after he raped 11 year old Rayna.

Didn't even last 5 full days in the shadows. You don't deserve the moniker. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Just listened to The Janabi Family. Horrific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Just listened to The Janabi Family. Horrific.

Thought that was one was really disturbing. Hard to listen to parts of it.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Thought that was one was really disturbing. Hard to listen to parts of it.

The latest one pretty grim too...sometimes I despair of the Human race :confused:

The Janabi family one was like a disturbing war movie. Just so awful.

Very good episode on Rayna Rison. Can't believe it dragged on for so long, but then, no physical evidence.
    Also Ray McCarty. WTF. Can't believe the sister being so indignant vs Tibbs and yet stayed with her husband after he raped 11 year old Rayna.

Didn't even last 5 full days in the shadows. You don't deserve the moniker. :D

How in the fook could the sister stay with this man ??? Bloody hell

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

How in the fook could the sister stay with this man ??? Bloody hell
    how could she say her 11 year sister was 'worldly' and 'it takes two' . Such a sad story, she had no chance. You can see his obituary online and the sister is mourning his death, I'd be dancing on the bastards grave. http://www.haverstockfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Raymond-McCarty/

so he topped himself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Started listening to the podcast because of this thread. Listened to About 20 of them. Jesus some of them are difficult to hear.

Does anybody else find themselves getting a bit lost if there are more then 4 peoples names mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

Drumpot wrote: »
    Does anybody else find themselves getting a bit lost if there are more then 4 peoples names mentioned?

Yes. It is the one podcast l always listen to at home as opposed to in the gym or out and about. You do have to give them your full attention.

r.

I kept getting lost in the recent one in Iraq with the family names and which soldier was which.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Pidae.m

pc7 wrote: »
    I kept getting lost in the recent one in Iraq with the family names and which soldier was which.

I'd to listen to that twice before it fully sunk in with all the names.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Started listening to the podcast because of this thread. Listened to About 20 of them. Jesus some of them are difficult to hear.

I couldn't listen to Dan Carlins roman empire pods because of this.

Recently I’ve been listening to a few earlier episodes I missed. Currently half way through Mr Cruel and there are remarkable similarities to his method and the East Area Rapist. Anyone else think the same? He could have moved to Oz

I’ve been reading more about the Mr Cruel/EAR theory and came across this subreddit if anyone is interested https://amp.reddit.com/r/EARONS/comments/5b75jt/earons_and_mr_cruel_is_there_a_link/

New Casefile up there last night. Weird case but an interesting one!

New Casefile up there last night. Weird case but an interesting one!

It's a good one alright. Totally bizarre. He could narrate the bible and make it sound interesting :pac:

It's a good one alright. Totally bizarre. He could narrate the bible and make it sound interesting :pac:

I've not come across a more enjoyable or better researched podcast. And yer man's voice is just perfect for true crime!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

When he says 1999...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Case 80: Beth Barnard.
    I took it from his last few words that both Fergus and Vivienne were in on it?

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Case 80: Beth Barnard.
    I took it from his last few words that both Fergus and Vivienne were in on it?

Yeah sounded that way to me. Very very odd case. There's not a huge amount about it online either.

Why would Ferfus kill Beth??

Very odd case alright.

Why would Ferfus kill Beth??

Very odd case alright.

I really dont know.
    I need to listen to the last 10 mins of the podcast again actually. Kinda missed a few details right at the end

I really dont know.
    I need to listen to the last 10 mins of the podcast again actually. Kinda missed a few details right at the end

DO ! Particularly the last 2 mins. That was a bit of a shocker !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Pidae.m

Ya the last few sentences throw it all up in the air.

Pidae.m wrote: »
    Ya the last few sentences throw it all up in the air.

Absolutely, wasn't prepared for that !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,527 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Absolutely, wasn't prepared for that !

Yeah, I was left deeply confused by it...so this means...it means...what does it mean?

• Advertisement

Arghus wrote: »
    Yeah, I was left deeply confused by it...so this means...it means...what does it mean?

Very odd and you with find anything online :mad:
    Just don't get why they would BOTH kill Beth

Advertisement