Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Kildare Town or Newbridge have a spare room for a few nights a week?

Options
  • 26-04-2017 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a bit of an unorthodox rental arrangement. I'll try the likes of Daft and Air B&B as well, but thought I might post here first.

What I'm looking for is an arrangement where I could rent a room, for e.g. three nights a week, for a fixed fee per week. It would need to be in either Kildare Town or Newbridge, close to public transport, and ideally with parking available as well. I'm looking for somewhere as cheap as possible, so I don't mind a small room, single bed, whatever. The three nights per week would vary week to week, so I'd need some flexibility there (e.g. Wednesday would be a definite every week, but the other two nights might vary.)

I have no need of use of any common spaces e.g. sitting room or kitchen, all I'd need is access to a bathroom with a shower.

I would be happy with an arrangement whereby I'd be gone by e.g. 10am each morning and not back until after e.g. 8pm each evening (open to negotiation on those times.)

So I was thinking it might suit e.g. an owner-occupier or family home, where current residents would probably barely even notice my comings and goings, but who could do with the extra income each week.

Anyone who might be interested in an arrangement like this, please PM.

Thanks!

Advertisement