Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone7+ - do you have this issue?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Armonline

No issues here

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

No issue with mine either

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

No issue here, although I guard my phone like its a baby and hasn't been dropped.

I did have this issue on an iPhone 5 though, would squeak from pressing it against my ear. that phone was dropped though and was back in a time when I took phone calls :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Just tried to re-create what was mentioned in the first post in that link and sure enough, it creaks a little but it's very minimal and I didn't notice it until trying to re-create it. I have never noticed it in everyday use as you have to put a bit of pressure in squeezing it when holding it with both hands which I will never do in normal use.

He also mentioned about holding both the top left and bottom right corners at the same time and then pushing the screen in on either the top left or bottom right one at a time, it creaked when I done this also but I never hold the phone like this so a non issue for me!

Advertisement