If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg 55eg910V

Options
  • 26-04-2017 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hello there... Looking to get this TV for my Dad.
    Would you ship this to Dublin or is it store collection only? Thanks again

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hello there... Looking to get this TV for my Dad.
    Would you ship this to Dublin or is it store collection only? Thanks again
    Hi peaceboi,

These TVs are available to ship. I have limited stock left in our main warehouse but can ship one to you for £1005.99 sterling or 1199 Euro.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi peaceboi,

These TVs are available to ship. I have limited stock left in our main warehouse but can ship one to you for £1005.99 sterling or 1199 Euro.

Kind regards

David
    Hi..Ok
    Cool. Just 1 more thing, regarding the warranty/guarantee. Is it with LG or is it richer sounds providing the warranty?
    How do i place order? Would you give me a ring? Thank you

Hi peaceboi,

Kind regards

David
    Hi..Ok
    Cool. Just 1 more thing, regarding the warranty/guarantee. Is it with LG or is it richer sounds providing the warranty?
    How do i place order? Would you give me a ring?  Thank you
    Hi peaceboi,

The guarantee is with us and covers parts and labour. It is also an at home warranty so if anything does go wrong with the TV just let us know and we will have it collected.

If you want to PM me with your details I can give you a ring and process the order for you.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi...I got TV delivered & it's really good one.
    But i never received any invoices or guarantee card. There was only a delivery docket given by the delivery driver!
    Can you send me the invoice & guarantee card please. Thanks

Hi...I got TV delivered & it's really good one.
    But i never received any invoices or guarantee card. There was only a delivery docket given by the delivery driver!
    Can you send me the invoice & guarantee card please. Thanks
    Hi Peaceboi.

Excellent you are enjoying your new TV.

I will have a copy of your 6 year guarantee and your receipt posted out to you later this afternoon.

Thanks again for the order :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.