Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong transaction

• 26-04-2017 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I didn't know whom or where I supposed to call so I've decided to write here, maybe you can help me. I have a problem with Lufthansa. When rebooked my flight via phone they withdrew money from my bank account twice and I urgently need my money back as I'm going to another country soon. I've called to Lufthansa and they're sending me from one person to another saying that after my request is processed they will return money within 30 days, but it's an extremely long term for me. I was just wondering if bank can help in such situations?
    Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Kamaitachi wrote: »
    Hi,

I didn't know whom or where I supposed to call so I've decided to write here, maybe you can help me. I have a problem with Lufthansa. When rebooked my flight via phone they withdrew money from my bank account twice and I urgently need my money back as I'm going to another country soon. I've called to Lufthansa and they're sending me from one person to another saying that after my request is processed they will return money within 30 days, but it's an extremely long term for me. I was just wondering if bank can help in such situations?
    Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Kamaitachi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If the company have fully processed the payment twice you need to request the refund from them directly.

If they fail to refund you then you can complete Visa debit dispute form here to have this investigated on your behalf.

Thank you,

Tara C 

Advertisement