Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bars in city centre on Saturday night??

Options
  • 26-04-2017 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

[font=Arial, Tahoma, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]Hey guys,[/font]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]Myself and herself are heading up to the Bruno Mars gig on Saturday night and we're wondering where are the spots to hit after the gig? We're both young(ish) and like to have a bit of a dance but Coppers isn't taking our fancy! I was in 37 Dawson street ( which is nice but quite narrow! ) and Cafe en Seinne ( where the music is a bit housey/techno , and herself hates that! ) before. Is there anywhere else that plays some 80's/90/s/00's music and is good craic with a late licence? And obviously I dont want to pay the stoopid temple bar prices for a pint![/font]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]Thanks for the help!:)[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

Was in the Nolita bar on Georges Street with the other half a few weeks back on a Saturday night (opposite the George's St Arcade).  Wasn't the worst, I think its only newly re-opened.  More of a crowd my age (mid 30's) at the front bar of the place, more younger crowd down the back.

Advertisement