Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter Seeking Farmers/Landowners Permission

Options
  • 26-04-2017 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hello All,

I’m seeking permission from farmers/landowners whom would consider granting me permission to shoot on their land. My main inclination would be to shoot deer but would also assist with vermin control, as I know this can be a big problem.
    I have full insurance with the Countryside Alliance and can produce the cover if/when required.
    I have permission in Roscommon and Sligo but living on the Dublin/Wicklow border means a lot of traveling
    I have been knocking on doors recently but not having much luck so I decided to get on here and try to reach out to a broader audience. I’m willing to travel but would obviously prefer somewhere a bit closer to home.
    Any permission/pointers/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement