If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung PS51E6500 connectivity issues

Options
  • 26-04-2017 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi Guys,

I bought the above TV from you in June 2014 but took out the 5 year warranty. Over the last few weeks i have lost all connectivity and it wont reconnect to the router. I have lost all online apps too like Netflix, Spotify etc. I have gone through the connect to router process many times but with no success.

I have tried resetting it too but it didnt make any difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Steekers wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I bought the above TV from you in June 2014 but took out the 5 year warranty. Over the last few weeks i have lost all connectivity and it wont reconnect to the router. I have lost all online apps too like Netflix, Spotify etc. I have gone through the connect to router process many times but with no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV. The first thing to try would be the direct Samsung support number. This is for our customers so you should get straight through without all of the menu nonsense. They may be able to advise if there is an issue with the software on this model. If they say the TV is faulty and can't solve the problem over the phone, let us know and we will arrange to have an engineer come out to look at it under your supercare.

The number is: 0330 726 7424

Let me know how you get on!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Steekers

Hi Guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV. The first thing to try would be the direct Samsung support number. This is for our customers so you should get straight through without all of the menu nonsense. They may be able to advise if there is an issue with the software on this model. If they say the TV is faulty and can't solve the problem over the phone, let us know and we will arrange to have an engineer come out to look at it under your supercare.

Kind regards

David
    Will do, thanks!

Hi Guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen,

Kind regards

David
    Will do, thanks!
    No problem, keep me posted.

Hi Guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen,

Kind regards

David
    Will do, thanks!
    Hi Guys,

Apologies for the delay but this is the first time that i have had a chance to go through the process with Samsung and unfortunately they were not able to fix the issue over the phone. They have given me the following reference number to pass on to you;

Ref#: 2120129935

Let me know what the next steps are.

Thanks,
    Stephen.

Hi Guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen,

Kind regards

David
    Will do, thanks!
    Hi Guys,

Apologies for the delay but this is the first time that i have had a chance to go through the process with Samsung and unfortunately they were not able to fix the issue over the phone. They have given me the following reference number to pass on to you;

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Thanks for the info Stephen.

We will give you a call shortly for a chat over a few things.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen,

Kind regards

David
    Will do, thanks!
    Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    Stephen.

Thanks guys, TV back as good as new. Great service from Craigavon repairs! And yourselves of course :D

Hi Guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Stephen.
    Hi Stephen,

Kind regards

David
    Will do, thanks!
    Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    Stephen.

Thanks guys, TV back as good as new. Great service from Craigavon repairs! And yourselves of course :D
    Glad to hear you're sorted! Let us know if you have any other issues!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.