Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading the beach

Options
  • 26-04-2017 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

In my quest to catch all the bass in the world I researched a lot of stuff on the web about where fish congregate and why.

I came across a guy on youtube about a year ago and havnt looked back since. Soon after putting the theory into practice I had my single best bass bashing session on baited hooks, 7 fish in 2 hrs all over 4lb - The report can be read on sea-angling-ireland for the doubters, but boy was I happy that week, tremendous fishing, or at least it was at the time for me anyway.

I put together a little article with the videos here. I hope it helps some of you guys avoid dead water and gets you fishing the right spots :D

Advertisement