Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Rabbits Gone

Options
  • 26-04-2017 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi I have major problems with rabbits, they are destroying my driveway and lawns. Is there anyone looking for target practice or other hunting method who would like to sort them?

Fermoy, Cork area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭RS98

Hey, is your driveway and lawns close to the public or to other houses?

RS

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rubberducky1888

RS98 wrote: »
    Hey, is your driveway and lawns close to the public or to other houses?

RS

We live on a main road but no neighbours on either side of the house. A couple of houses on the opposite side of the road about 300 metres away

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭RS98

We live on a main road but no neighbours on either side of the house. A couple of houses on the opposite side of the road about 300 metres away

PM sent bud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

I'd be very shocked if there isn't a queue of people from here to sort this issue for you.

If you ask nicely, your missus might even get a nice set of rabbit skin/fur gloves for Christmas

Advertisement