Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atm

Options
  • 26-04-2017 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Iv used my card a few times today,, went to pay for my shopping & my card would not work,, checked my bank balance & iv over €400 in my account.. had to leave my shopping,, drive to an ATM & that wouldnt give me money either!! I was able to top my phone up online tho?? Tried to ring & was on hold for 32 mins!! Is there something wrong with the service??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

I have also had problems today with visa debit card, was declined 4 times in 2 different shops, using pin, i dont have contactless, and the guy in front of me was declined also, but my grandsons worked fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Ciara91 and alexonhisown, 

Thanks for your posts. 

We're sorry for this inconvenience. We are aware that some customers Visa Debit cards were unable to make debit card transactions yesterday evening. This is now resolved and apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement