Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs advice

Options
  • 26-04-2017 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi lads, this has had me a bit paro recently so I'd just like to clarify I'm not fecking up. Am I expected to buy a ticket for my debs date if she's from the same school as me? I assume she's sorting her own out, but I wouldn't be averse to buying it if needs be

Comments

doob23 wrote: »
    Hi lads, this has had me a bit paro recently so I'd just like to clarify I'm not fecking up. Am I expected to buy a ticket for my debs date if she's from the same school as me? I assume she's sorting her own out, but I wouldn't be averse to buying it if needs be

Is it her Debs too?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 doob23

Is it her Debs too?

It is, yeah

It is, yeah

Then I'd imagine you each buy your own ticket. Talk to her about it! Whatever you do, enjoy! (And don't forget the chocolates and/or flowers for her Mum)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

It is, yeah

Not a chance you should be paying in that case.

Advertisement