Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Cork

Options
  • 26-04-2017 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just found out I am going to be moving to cork, after securing a job woohoo!

Just wondered does anyone have any tips for me? I am going to be working out of ovens? But wanted to stay kinda near work but also nearish the city?

Don't start till July but was hoping to move down in mid-june? I was looking around the ballincollig,wilton,bishopstown area? Are there any areas I should avoid?

Also after perusing daft.ie and the likes 500-800 seems the ballpark range, was hoping for an apartment more than an house?

Would prefer my own bathroom/ensuite as I unfortunately have U.C and can sometimes, need preference over said facility. Would ensuites be common enough in shared accommodation??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Ms Doubtfire1

Have a chat with the HR dep.of your company.I know them well.they are very helpful.BC is ideal if you're working in Ovens.

Advertisement