If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

projector/av receiver

Options
  • 26-04-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi RS

I am looking for a decent projector (BenQ 1070 already recommended by yourselves) and an av receiver with 5.1 surround sound speakers to match please.

I would be looking for guarantees on both and delivery to cork please

hopefully ye have some of those boardie deals left....ha

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

eugers1 wrote: »
    Hi RS

I am looking for a decent projector (BenQ 1070 already recommended by yourselves) and an av receiver with 5.1 surround sound speakers to match please.

thanks
    Hi eugers1,

There are a couple of systems I would recommend with this depending on your budget.

First of all I would look at the budget pack of the Yamaha RXV381 with the JBL Cinema 510. These are currently in a bundle deal at £389. The amp is a great entry level amp with 4 HDMI inputs, 1 output and a great sound. The speakers are smaller satellites but pack a punch.

However if you're looking for a really good system I would have a look at the Denon AVRX2300 and the Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 pack. It runs at £849for the bundle (saving £250) but both are What Hi Fi award winners and for the money there aren't many set ups that would give as good a sound.

Delivery to Cork would be £6.99 and the warranty on the Benq is £49.99. The warranty on the first system would be £38.90 and £84.90 on the second system.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 12 eugers1

Hi RS

thanks
    Hi eugers1,

There are a couple of systems I would recommend with this depending on your budget.

First of all I would look at the budget pack of the Yamaha RXV381 with the JBL Cinema 510. These are currently in a bundle deal at £389. The amp is a great entry level amp with 4 HDMI inputs, 1 output and a great sound. The speakers are smaller satellites but pack a punch.

However if you're looking for a really good system I would have a look at the Denon AVRX2300 and the Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 pack. It runs at £849for the bundle (saving £250) but both are What Hi Fi award winners and for the money there aren't many set ups that would give as good a sound.

Delivery to Cork would be £6.99 and the warranty on the Benq is £49.99. The warranty on the first system would be £38.90 and £84.90 on the second system.

Kind regards

David
    Hey thanks David

Can you give me final prices in euro please for projector and Yamaha and projector and denon with warranties and delivery please

Thanks again for your help

Hi RS

thanks
    Hi eugers1,

Kind regards

David
    Hey thanks David

Can you give me final prices in euro please for projector and Yamaha and projector and denon with warranties and delivery please

Thanks again for your help
    Hi Eugers1,

The final price in Euro for:

Benq W1070
    6 Year Warranty on projector
    Denon AVRX2300 and Mass 5.1 pack
    6 Year Warranty on system
    Shipping to Cork

Total: 1785 Euro

Benq W1070
    Yamaha RXV381 and JBL Cinema 510
    Shipping to Cork

Total: 1175.50

Would you need speaker cable as well?

Let me know if you would like to proceed.

Kind regards

David

Hi Eugers1,

Benq W1070
    Shipping to Cork

Benq W1070
    Shipping to Cork

Kind regards

David

Hi I was wondering if the optoma hd 28dse is worth the 200extra. I was also wondering if the BenQ w1070is discontinued now
    Thanks

Hi Eugers1,

Benq W1070
    Shipping to Cork

Benq W1070
    Shipping to Cork

Kind regards

David

Hi I was wondering if the optoma hd 28dse is worth the 200extra. I was also wondering if the BenQ w1070is discontinued now
    Thanks
    Hi Eugers1.

The Benq W1070 is not discontinued as of yet and we still have lots and lots of stock left.

In my opinion. The HD28E is worth the extra money as it has a better contrast ratio and a higher brightness. It can also create a larger image if required.

All items are in stock and ready to ship.

• Advertisement

Hi Eugers1.

The Benq W1070 is not discontinued as of yet and we still have lots and lots of stock left.

In my opinion. The HD28E is worth the extra money as it has a better contrast ratio and a higher brightness. It can also create a larger image if required.

Hi how does the optoma hd27 compare to the BenQ 1070
    Thanks

Hi Eugers1.

Hi how does the optoma hd27 compare to the BenQ 1070
    Thanks
    Hi Eugers1.

The HD27 and W1070 are pretty close.

The HD27 does have a better contrast and a higher brighness.
    On the other hand the W1070 has some extra connections including PC input, S-Video and Component.

The W1070 is the more popular of the two.

Both in stock and ready to ship.

Hi Eugers1.

On the other hand the W1070 has some extra connections including PC input, S-Video and Component.

Thanks again Kenny you have been very patient.

OK I'm thinking optoma hd27 and yamaha rxv381av receiver. I'm gonna use speakers I have already. So can u price these for me please(in sterling I think is a bit cheaper) with warranties and shipping to Cork.
    Thanks again

Hi Eugers1.

Thanks again Kenny you have been very patient.

OK I'm thinking optoma hd27 and yamaha rxv381av receiver. I'm gonna use speakers I have already. So can u price these for me please(in sterling I think is a bit cheaper)  with warranties and shipping to Cork.
    Thanks again
    Hi Eugers1.

Thanks for coming back to me.

HD27 at £549.00
    6 year guarantee (Excluding bulb) £54.90
    RXV381 at £199.00
    6 year gauarantee at £19.90
    Delivery £6.99 
    Total = £829.79

If you want to go for it drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a shout.

Hi Eugers1.

HD27 at £549.00
    RXV381 at £199.00
    Delivery £6.99 
    Total = £829.79

If you want to go for it drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a shout.

Is the 6 year guarantee included on the projector for 549. Think it says so online

• Advertisement

Hi Eugers1.

HD27 at £549.00
    RXV381 at £199.00
    Delivery £6.99 
    Total = £829.79

Is the 6 year guarantee included on the projector for 549. Think it says so online
    Hey Eugers1.

Hmmmmm. Not sure how that free 6 year is on there as is not free with this product.
    Below is the link to our main website and you can see the pricing on there:
    https://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/optoma/hd27/opto-hd27

I do apologies for this. I'll see if there is anything I can do because of this error on the website.

Hey Eugers1.

Hmmmmm. Not sure how that free 6 year is on there as is not free with this product.

I do apologies for this. I'll see if there is anything I can do because of this error on the website.

I'm in the checkout now and it's saying free 6year guarantee on the projector. If I checkout now will I get this guarantee.

Hey Eugers1.

I'm in the checkout now and it's saying free 6year guarantee on the projector. If I checkout now will I get this guarantee.
    Hi Eugers.

I've checked and we can honour the free 6 year on the HD27.

If you complete the check out it will add it on for free for you.

Again apologies for any hassle.

I'll keep my eye out for the order coming through.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.