Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 17 Pro Clubs

Options
  • 26-04-2017 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone looking a player to join their club or want to set up a new club?

Comments

Finally played a few games yesterday.

Was using the group posts option which is pretty handy this regard.

Haven't got to play any the past two years since the Boards club never took off.

Didnt even know until yesterday accomplishments were gone :D.

If any ones up for this drop me a message, I'm taking a break from BF for a while.

Only condition is to have a laugh and a mic. People who constantly whine like its a real game of football need not apply :D

GilbertoGalway.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

Anyone looking a player to join their club or want to set up a new club?

Me and my brother just created a club, and really enjoying it. Looking to maybe spend most of Fifa 18 playing that game mode we are enjoying it that much! what Position you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭AdamConnor7

Me and my brother just created a club, and really enjoying it. Looking to maybe spend most of Fifa 18 playing that game mode we are enjoying it that much! what Position you play?

I've mostly played up front with some games on the wing or in CAM.

I've mostly played up front with some games on the wing or in CAM.

If you fancy joining my GT is irishmark85 . Going to play tomorrow and Friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

If you fancy joining my GT is irishmark85 . Going to play tomorrow and Friday night

Any room in club for a wee one? I'll play anywhere, don't know if I'll be on the next few nights though.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote:
    Any room in club for a wee one? I'll play anywhere, don't know if I'll be on the next few nights though.

Yea sure man, add me and whenever yer on we will play

Advertisement