Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Eir Broadband Account Under Contract

Options
  • 26-04-2017 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm moving abroad soon, and under contract with Eir for another year or so. What are my options? Continue to pay the bill even though I'm not using it, or pay some fee for leaving the contract early? I'd prefer the latter if it worked out cheaper obviously.

Additionally, I'd appreciate if you provide the options here, rather than telling me to call 1901. I tried that and lost patience. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Tastyboy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You are able to cancel your contract if you are moving rather than paying for an active service when you're not there.

If you wish to cancel a contract with eir you will receive early cease charges for terminating your account.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to advise you of the total charge for leaving your contract from here and you will need to contact our cancellations team on 1800 303 600 and they will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement