Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

advice for a phone from a techie person to a not so techie person!

• 26-04-2017 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi - looking for some direction please. I'm an iPhone 6 user, and would love to stay with iPhone BUT, keen to get a phone with below specs. Believe one can order from China and get a good deal usually. Please can anyone techie out there, suggest something for me who seems to have lost my ability to think techie like anymore! I really want a good camera on the phone. That's a must. And for it to be compatible with 4G as need that for sure. And preferably a big screen. And just to make it more difficult, I shouldn't be spending that much as I could just upgrade my own phone here. But very keen on a better camera and screen. Any suggestions please!! Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭beardo81

What's your budget? For around €430 you can get a OnePlus 3T, excellent big screen, very fast os, good battery and excellent camera.

If you love iPhone but want a bigger screen why not go for a Plus model? Great battery and same great camera also.
    Leyyasa wrote: »
    Hi - looking for some direction please. I'm an iPhone 6 user, and would love to stay with iPhone BUT, keen to get a phone with below specs. Believe one can order from China and get a good deal usually. Please can anyone techie out there, suggest something for me who seems to have lost my ability to think techie like anymore! I really want a good camera on the phone. That's a must. And for it to be compatible with 4G as need that for sure. And preferably a big screen. And just to make it more difficult, I shouldn't be spending that much as I could just upgrade my own phone here. But very keen on a better camera and screen. Any suggestions please!! Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leyyasa

beardo81 wrote: »
    What's your budget? For around €430 you can get a OnePlus 3T, excellent big screen, very fast os, good battery and excellent camera.

If you love iPhone but want a bigger screen why not go for a Plus model? Great battery and same great camera also.

Thanks for the tip. Will check that out. Maybe plus screen is the answer.

Advertisement