Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunsen Boojum or Son of a bun

Options
  • 27-04-2017 10:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 74 ✭✭

Going to watch the United Game in town tonight and want to grab some grub before hand. What's your 1 2 and 3 of the places I've mentioned

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

SoB
    Bunsen
    Boojum

SoB does good burgers, fries and milkshakes, Bunsen does a good burger but I wasn't a fan of their fries or shake and Boojum was alright, just didn't impress in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

1) SoB
    2) Boojum
    3) Bunsen

Putting Bunsen last as they only do burgers shakes and fries.
    Burgers are amazing and so are the shakes (great quality icecream used) however I'd rather pay more for somewhere with more choice (and the fries are only average)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

For me its

Bunsen
    SoB

Never had Boojam yet.

Bunsen burgers must be a burger with or with out chesse and thats all you need as there perfect melt in your mouth. There chips are really nice and there milk shakes are nice to and a great beer menu as well. Brewdog Punk IPA yum.

Son of Bun there dirty chicken burger is really nice so is there angry frys. Only had it bad once and that was on DEliveroo where everything broke in the bag and ended up on each other. Beer Menu is very meh.

Advertisement