Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post links from phone

Options
  • 27-04-2017 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Anytime I try to copy/paste a link, the entire post disappears! Is this a known issue when using the app or is it just me?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

This is when you're trying to paste a link into a post you're typing? What version of the app are you using? Also, what OS are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I'm on Android 7.0, sorry not sure what boards version of is, just one I downloaded from Google Play a long time ago, I'm not aware of any other boards app.

Yes, any link i paste into my posts causes the entire post to disappear when i submit it. If i type a post and submit it there is no problem. If i have a link anywhere in the post, nothing posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eccuuser

Is thgere away to get the phone online with boards?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

You can visit touch.boards.ie from your browser.

Advertisement