Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage advice

Options
  • 27-04-2017 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi
    Just looking to know if anybody was In a similar position to me regards salary and bank.
    I work in the mechanical installation trades and as part of my wage I get a lodge payment every week. This is a non taxable payment.
    It's worth about 9 grand a year net but the bank won't take it into consideration at all saying just my p60 is relevant and not anything else.
    I've only spoke to one bank so far but was wondering wife anybody else has dealt with similar.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭All in all

dc5dave wrote: »
    Hi
    Just looking to know if anybody was In a similar position to me regards salary and bank.
    I work in the mechanical installation trades and as part of my wage I get a lodge payment every week. This is a non taxable payment.
    It's worth about 9 grand a year net but the bank won't take it into consideration at all saying just my p60 is relevant and not anything else.
    I've only spoke to one bank so far but was wondering wife anybody else has dealt with similar.
    Thanks

I know from filling out these forms for employees the KBC one does have a section for other income, and we put subsistence which is guaranteed amount into this (this is also on the payslips).

Possibly a letter from your employer stating it is a guaranteed/set payment would clear it up.

Advertisement