Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyTaxi - Claim 10€ credit

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

choons wrote: »
    I've tried Uber so many times but have not been able to get a taxi in Dublin. Have you found it reliable in Ireland?

What?! That is weird! Maybe you are badly rated on it. I use it quiet a bit and never had an issue getting a taxi very quickly on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

bk wrote: »
    What?! That is weird! Maybe you are badly rated on it. I use it quiet a bit and never had an issue getting a taxi very quickly on it.

Tried using it myself in the past and found it very poor compared to Hailo, nothing to do with the app itself but just the availability of taxis (particularly outside the city) was awful making it nearly redundant. I did manage to use it once, possibly twice and it was grand and slightly cheaper than hailo but ultimately I defaulted to Hailo because of availability issues.

I put it down to the fact that Hailo had already saturated the market and uber were too late to get a proper foothold here, not helped by the fact the strict taxi laws meant that only already licensed taxis could use the service as opposed to how it's used in other countries and most taxi drivers perhaps didn't feel the need for using more than one service.

Having said all that, it's been some time since I even looked at it so perhaps it's a lot better now. I'll give it a try next time I'm looking for a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

So I've just used the app for a 15e fare , should I expect a notification of the 10e credit?

Edit ....sorted got an promo code emailed and used last night to get home , only complaint is the app isnt great and we had to wait 30 mins for a taxi , even the driver was complaining about the new app!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Morby

Just about to sign up, anyone have any referral codes they wanna use to get free credit before I sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 AM21

Morby wrote:
    Just about to sign up, anyone have any referral codes they wanna use to get free credit before I sign up?

AOIFE5301...thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kmepll

5188KL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I miss Hailo.

Mytaxi are utterly shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭CurlyEng

Thanks used most recent code €10 voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

they'll charge 2euro booking fee for app bookings. Back to the BigOTaxi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Anyone any codes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 shamrock65

4968JQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

shamrock65 wrote: »
    4968JQ

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kmepll

5188kl

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Here's another code 7764BH will give you €10 off your with first fare paying by card. Might be handy with Xmas party's coming up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement