Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

statement

Options
  • 27-04-2017 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I am in need of a full bank statement. I have not ordered one due to the fact I believe I am due my quarterly statement. My quarterly statements are usually dated the 20th or 21st of those months. 
    How long does it take these statements to arrive after date of issue?? I thought I would have received mine by now but hopefully tomorrow maybe??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

mooju wrote: »
    I am in need of a full bank statement. I have not ordered one due to the fact I believe I am due my quarterly statement. My quarterly statements are usually dated the 20th or 21st of those months. 
    How long does it take these statements to arrive after date of issue?? I thought I would have received mine by now but hopefully tomorrow maybe??
    Hi mooju,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you are registered for Banking 365 online and Estatements your up to date statement will be available to download on Banking 365 online.

To check this go to Banking 365 Online, select Statements, then select Statements & Documents, this will display your 
    statements.

If you are not registered for estatements then the statement will be sent to your home address. A statement once issued takes 3-5 days to arrive at your statement address.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement