Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman required for a few jobs around the house

Options
  • 27-04-2017 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a good handyman (with his own insurance) to complete a few tasks around the house i.e. cleaning the drain gutters, a small bit of exterior painting and maybe some plumbing experience (not very crucial but will be a bonus if he can look at shower (non electric).

Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

He's probably booked but try Alexs Home Renovations - 0857535692. Dead on and does various size jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Just to add to that - William from Revive Maintenance (www.revivemaintenance.com) does a fantastic job. Very clean, top quality work.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Lara_Croft.ie

Great, thanks..I'll give them a call and hope they can do what i need done. Alternatively if anyone uses a painter/plumber/handyman around the Wilton area and you recommend him..Please share his details .. Thanks

Advertisement