Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 35 Captains poll

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

gammygils wrote: »
    Big Rom at home against a kinda leaky Chelsea? Too risky!
    Have it on Gabbi
    Neither !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I think gabbadini is a great captain shout this week but that's for my team. The thing is everybody has different circumstances. I don't have a wildcard and don't have aguero. Its best for me to do a bit of wait and see as Jesus will suit my team structure better. I also have eriksen and alli so that rules out me getting Kane. My options are benteke and gabbadini this week I've gone benteke but I think when your assessing other peoples choices you look at it from how your own team looks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

gammygils wrote: »
    Big Rom at home against a kinda leaky Chelsea? Too risky!
    Have it on Gabbi

Lukaku never scored against Chelsea if I heard the lads on Sky properly earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Going with De Bruyne this week. Need to take a risk to gain ground in my private leagues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

zerks wrote: »
    Lukaku never scored against Chelsea if I heard the lads on Sky properly earlier.

He is due so just like his running scoring against west ham was due to end :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Pretty easy choice for me this time - Harry Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Aguero for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

looks like the Gabbadini captaincy was a bad move . and he was by far and away the most popular choice for captain this week on the scout . nearly double the next most popular . what was it all about did he walk on water earlier in the week or something because his stats were crap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

looks like the Gabbadini captaincy was a bad move . and he was by far and away the most popular choice for captain this week on the scout . nearly double the next most popular . what was it all about did he walk on water earlier in the week or something because his stats were crap ?
    Hopefully captain Aguero will do a Newcastle tomorrow and the FFS captain poll was heavily followed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I need Aguero to show up tomorrow big time. Benteke was my other option and that would have effectively ended my season.

Advertisement