Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a house cleaner? Tell me about them!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Congrats Millem! :DI was the poster with the amazing schedule, it was a colour co-ordinated excel sheet that I made up after my second baby was born and I was having trouble keeping up with the housework. How the mighty have fallen! :pac: I haven't used it in a while but might dig it out again and see if it can help me now.

Painauchocolat I love a sparkling shower screen too! The lady I hired told me that shower glass was her specialty so I was very disappointed to find mine still covered in water marks and streaks after her :(

It's interesting that people have mixed reviews. It would annoy the life out of me if I paid someone to come in and they didn't do a good job!

Where can I find that amazing schedule? I'm always interested in how other people manage their housework!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LaurelH

If only I could afford a house cleaner right now! Two littlens, one permanently attached to the boob, the other REALLY keen to make a right mess of everything! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

LaurelH wrote: »
    If only I could afford a house cleaner right now! Two littlens, one permanently attached to the boob, the other REALLY keen to make a right mess of everything! ;)

I am due my first baby in November and am going to make it my mission to have enough money saved to have a cleaner for once a week for the 6-8 weeks after Baby is born. I have never had a cleaner before but in this situation, it is happening!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mr.u

Anybody in Dublin (8) with a recommendation?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dadzilla

Yes I have a cleaner in Dublin 18. She does most housework tasks and costs €40 for 3 hours. Quite pleased with what she does but she is in alot of demand.

Secret of a happy marriage - get a housecleaner! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Dadzilla wrote: »
    Yes I have a cleaner in Dublin 18. She does most housework tasks and costs €40 for 3 hours. Quite pleased with what she does but she is in alot of demand.

Secret of a happy marriage - get a housecleaner! :)

Wish someone had told me that in the 80's. I struggled on and on and on and....became the wreck I am today! :D Think I'll get a job as a cleaner as those rates quoted above are far above what I was earning in my secretarial job.
    Save

Advertisement