Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STATEMENT CHARGE

Options
  • 28-04-2017 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to get a paper copy of my savings account statement covering a specific period (1 Sept 16 to current date).  Is there are charge for this and if so how much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Gooser14 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I need to get a paper copy of my savings account statement covering a specific period (1 Sept 16 to current date).  Is there are charge for this and if so how much.

Hi Gooser14,

Thank you for contacting us here.

If you have a regular Savings a/c and you are registered for Banking 365 you should be able to access your statements on estatements. You can print these from estatement free of charge. To view statements online please go to Statements select the account you want to view then select ‘Statements & Documents’.

If your account is a Term deposit you can request copy of previous statement via the service desk on Banking 365 Online ‘Ask a question’ option.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Hi,

Hi Gooser14,

If you have a regular Savings a/c and you are registered for Banking 365 you should be able to access your statements on estatements. You can print these from estatement free of charge. To view statements online please go to Statements select the account you want to view then select ‘Statements & Documents’.

If your account is a Term deposit you can request copy of previous statement via the service desk on Banking 365 Online ‘Ask a question’ option.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks for your response but it didn't answer my question.  I need a copy of my savings account statement covering a specic period.  This is not available from 365online.  Is it possible to get such a statement and if so is there a charge for it and how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Hi Gooser14,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks for your response but it didn't answer my question.  I need a copy of my savings account statement covering a specic period.  This is not available from 365online.  Is it possible to get such a statement and if so is there a charge for it and how much?
    Hi,

If the account you need to order statements for is not available to view on Banking 365 Online, you can order a copy statement by calling BOI Direct on 0818365365/014044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-Midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.
    Duplicate statement on Savings account is free of charge.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Thank you.

Advertisement