Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application - Proof of Address

• 28-04-2017 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently applied for a BoI credit card, and got a letter in the post yesterday requesting a recent utility bill as a form of proof of address.

Can I email a utility bill to yourselves, or do I have to post a copy of the bill to BoI?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Gear9992 wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently applied for a BoI credit card, and got a letter in the post yesterday requesting a recent utility bill as a form of proof of address.

Can I email a utility bill to yourselves, or do I have to post a copy of the bill to BoI?

Thanks

Hi Gear9992, thanks for getting in touch.

You would need to return your proof of address to the postal address outlined in the letter, please let me know if you need help with anything else, thanks.

Nicola

Advertisement