Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Field Study...what to write in 'Stage 3'?

Options
  • 28-04-2017 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

I'm not sure how the Gathering of Information section is supposed to be layed out.

I'm doing an investigation into the impact of transportation and deposition in a fluvial landform (river).

An example of one aim is to measure the average depth of the river.

Could someone please help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

jeanjolie wrote: »
    I'm not sure how the Gathering of Information section is supposed to be layed out.

I'm doing an investigation into the impact of transportation and deposition in a fluvial landform (river).

An example of one aim is to measure the average depth of the river.

Could someone please help?

Gathering of information is just a description of exactly what you did for your fieldwork. Describe the methods you used and how you recorded he results from them. It's worth the most marks so make sure to do it well!

Advertisement