Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving up Payscale

Options
  • 28-04-2017 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,

This is my first year teaching. I qualified last year. I was covering a maternity leave from September to February so I was essentially working full time. Now I'm doing subbing so my hours vary but I generally get at least 3-5 days work a week so still pretty consistent. I'm on Scale Point 1 according to my payslip. At what point would I be able to move up the scale? Thanks.

I'm Post-Primary by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

If you look up the union payscale section it will tell you. Best I know you must have a certain amount of hours worked in one year - 600 and something I think. And you must BE TUI to get an incremental increase. If not its frozen/delayed - can't remember which. I've given up hope at this stage of ever moving up ��

Advertisement