Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish lessons Offaly?

• 28-04-2017 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering does anyone know of anywhere around the Offaly area where I can get Spanish lessons, I googled it earlier and could only seem to find classes aimed for children, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Knew somebody that done adult Spanish lessons in ait athlone last year afaik at nite time... not too far away if that helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Dpg21

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Knew somebody that done adult Spanish lessons in ait athlone last year afaik at nite time... not too far away if that helps...

Thanks. I looked into it and it seems to only start in September, il keep it as a option but was hoping to start getting lessons as soon as I can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 972 ✭✭✭medoc

Dpg21 wrote: »
    Thanks. I looked into it and it seems to only start in September, il keep it as a option but was hoping to start getting lessons as soon as I can

I'd also be very interested in Spanish lessons. A class with emphasis on conversation skills. If you do find anything outside of boards I'd be grateful if you posted it here.

Advertisement