Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not newbie but stuck!

Options
  • 28-04-2017 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Okay so I'm not a newbie but something is driving me mad. I dip in and out of boards but in the last few months I've been coming here more. There is a large thread i'm following but every time I come back to it it brings me to page 1. I'm logged in so not sure why. It can't be right, is it?

On my phone it brings me right to where i finished the thread the last time i was on it and that is what I am hoping for on my laptop.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Books4you,

If you click on the button (under the thread title) highlighted by the blue box in the below image, you'll be taken to your last read post (this is assuming that you're using the Legacy Site).

If you click the icon beside the username under "Latest Post," you'll be brought to the last post of the thread.

I hope that helps but please let me know if you have any other questions.

415923.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Books4you

Omg thank you so much! I've been in and out of settings like crazy and trying to find where you were in a fast moving thread is really annoying! Seriously though, thanks very much for your help Mark. Much appreciated.

Advertisement