Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How soon can you drive after taking IBT?

• 28-04-2017 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I've scheduled to take my theory test on the 13th of May, and plan on doing the IBT over the course of the following week (15th-21st). After I've completed the IBT, how soon can I legally drive on public roads by myself? How long does it take for the learners permit application to process?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Gillen2k wrote: »
    So I've scheduled to take my theory test on the 13th of May, and plan on doing the IBT over the course of the following week (15th-21st). After I've completed the IBT, how soon can I legally drive on public roads by myself? How long does it take for the learners permit application to process?

You need your learners permit before you do the ibt, probably take a week or two to get it in the post. Once the IBT is done you can go out on the roads immediately.

Advertisement