Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a pint of Beamish in town?

• 28-04-2017 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Impossible to get a pint of Beamish in Limerick, can anyone list a few pubs with it? Don't want to be going pub to pub on a quest to find a pint.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

stamjoe wrote: »
    Impossible to get a pint of Beamish in Limerick, can anyone list a few pubs with it? Don't want to be going pub to pub on a quest to find a pint.

I had a few pints of Beamish in Flannerys, Shannon St. last night, next door to Myles Breens.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭stamjoe

Comhra wrote: »
    I had a few pints of Beamish in Flannerys, Shannon St. last night, next door to Myles Breens.

Cheers saw the signs outside that alright!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Might be a bit out of the way, but Fennessy's should have it. Up by Mary Immaculate College.

I had a pint of it in the Locke last month as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

If you're out the Ennis Road direction, the Woodfield House Hotel and the Ardhu Bar alongside it serve a wonderful pint of Beamish too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

And Tom Collin's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Nancy's, Mickey Martins, Myles Breens, Timmy Martins, Mother Macs, in fact I would say virtually every bar in the city.
    Where have you tried?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Nancy's, Mickey Martins, Myles Breens, Timmy Martins, Mother Macs, in fact I would say virtually every bar in the city.
    Where have you tried?

Beamish in the fairview club is mighty. Only 3.40 or so for a pint I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Hooked wrote: »
    Beamish in the fairview club is mighty. Only 3.40 or so for a pint I think

I'm a bit confused by this thread. I think there is only 2 bars I've been in the city that doesn't have it, O'Driscolls and the Locke.

Now if it was difficulty finding Murphy's I would understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

I'm a bit confused by this thread. I think there is only 2 bars I've been in the city that doesn't have it, O'Driscolls and the Locke.

The Tav (Munster fair tavern) at the top of mulgrave street used to be a murphys house. Still think they're pouring it

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

You can get beamish in the Locke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

If you're looking for Murphy's, Fennessey's definitely have it. My friend drinks it and that's always his port of call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Patsy Nicholas and rashers on upper Gerald Griffin street serve it as well as the black swan, the haven, Charlie st.georges, Mary Murphy's and austins around the station.

As said already I reckon it's harder to find pubs that don't sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Fennessy's have Murphy's, Beamish and Guinness (of course) on tap. Good opportunity to try and pick your favourite of the three :)

Also have bottles of O'Haras stout last time I was in.

Advertisement