Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black fox

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭J.R.

401px-White_fox_Kent_2_zps595e5e93.jpg

An all black or all white variation has surfaced in the UK over the years.

White_fox_Kent_2011_zpsc29942b1.jpg

blackfox-1_zps007c1cd3.jpg

BlackFox_zpsdc49401d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

transit260 wrote: »

That pics doing the rounds. Saw it on The Hunting Life Forum recently too. Amazing some of the variations out there. More so in the UK than Ireland it seems. One lad that had a fox mounted ( strange colour variation) said these particular fox's were throwbacks from escapees from fur farms.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

Eddie B wrote: »
    That pics doing the rounds. Saw it on The Hunting Life Forum recently too. Amazing some of the variations out there. More so in the UK than Ireland it seems. One lad that had a fox mounted ( strange colour variation) said these particular fox's were throwbacks from escapees from fur farms.

im Jigsaw on THL Eddie B..

that white fox is unusual,I saw a cream cooured fox a few years back in a woodland with my son,was glad he was with me or no one would have believed me ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

transit260 wrote: »
    im Jigsaw on THL Eddie B..

that white fox is unusual,I saw a cream cooured fox a few years back in a woodland with my son,was glad he was with me or no one would have believed me ...

A, small world Jigsaw. My father snared a cream one with a red tinge through it, back in the 80's. He couldn't afford to get it mounted, so gave it to a friend of his, who got it done. He's passed away since, but I believe his family still has the fox to this day.

Advertisement