Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wicklow Town/Rathnew Estates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 newbuyerD

Hogan622 wrote: »
    Hey Neighbour! We put down our booking deposit the end of Feb and they said it was going to be Aug/sept time when the houses are ready. So maybe add another month or so for delays. Waiting on of valuation report, so I will keep you posted on what they say to us. It’s all very exciting!

Super! We’re just waiting on contracts now to sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Newhomeowner

Hey guys, is anyone else in the first phase for Waverley?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Liliko2609

newbuyerD wrote: »
    Hey Neighbour! We put down our booking deposit the end of Feb and they said it was going to be Aug/sept time when the houses are ready. So maybe add another month or so for delays. Waiting on of valuation report, so I will keep you posted on what they say to us. It’s all very exciting!

Super! We’re just waiting on contracts now to sign.

So, Newbuyer, are you happy with all the details? Especially with the terms?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rathnewbuyer1

Hi all! We have bought in Waverley too and are waiting on contracts!

What numbers are phase 1 and phase 2?? I'm not sure what phase we actually are!

As far as we were told, phase 1 are houses 1-18 and phase 2 are houses 19-43. Unless that's changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Liliko2609

As far as we were told, phase 1 are houses 1-18 and phase 2 are houses 19-43. Unless that's changed.

I think, the phase 3 are #93- 86 or even 84, but the phase 2 I can't see to be build for now. So, maybe something has changed. Or that is the plan. 🀔

Liliko2609 wrote: »
    So, Newbuyer, are you happy with all the details? Especially with the terms?

Which details and terms?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rathnewbuyer1

Liliko2609 wrote: »
    I think, the phase 3 are #93- 86 or even 84, but the phase 2 I can't see to be build for now. So, maybe something has changed. Or that is the plan. ��

Sorry Liliko2609, what do you mean about phase 2? That's where we are if from 19 - 43!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redmond08

If you have any pix of how your kitchen looks with the American freezer unit and want to share at some point that would be amazing! Be great to be able to visualise! :)

Here are a few pics, we put a wine rack on top of the American style fridge!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 stevieboi2004

redmond08 wrote: »

Wow!! Looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

• Advertisement

Wow!! Looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

You can put a press on top if you wanted, I got that idea from looking up images on Google!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hogan622

Very good idea with the wine rack. That would be a very important addition in number 91 :)

Looks class. Thanks for sharing. Wine rack is a must.

Very good idea with the wine rack. That would be a very important addition in number 91 :)

A Gin rack would be a great addition in #93! :)

A Gin rack would be a great addition in #93! :)

Oh a gin rack would be amazing! I can see us having a great neighbourly friendship already

Oh a gin rack would be amazing! I can see us having a great neighbourly friendship already

Gin brings everyone together!! :) We should get a neighbourly WhatsApp group going closer to the time when the houses start progressing!

Gin brings everyone together!! :) We should get a neighbourly WhatsApp group going closer to the time when the houses start progressing!

Ya that’s a great idea. Or like a Facebook private group or something

Ya that’s a great idea. Or like a Facebook private group or something

Facebook group sounds good too!!

:)

• Advertisement

A private facebook group for wine racks vs gin rack conversation is a fab idea!

I know my friends are in a fb group for the wicklow hills development in newtown and it worked really well.

Great idea :) Are any of you local or new moving into Kirvin Hill/Waverly Meadows area?

I’ll create a Facebook group anyway so if anyone wants to join give it a search and we can all connect! Might be a useful place to share updates like contracts, phase completions, move in dates etc etc. I’ve called the group Waverley Meadow Future Residents! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2002690889860142/?ref=share

Great idea :) Are any of you local or new moving into Kirvin Hill/Waverly Meadows area?

Greystones here at the moment and buying in waverley meadow.

I’ll create a Facebook group anyway so if anyone wants to join give it a search and we can all connect! Might be a useful place to share updates like contracts, phase completions, move in dates etc etc. I’ve called the group Waverley Meadow Future Residents! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2002690889860142/?ref=share
    Class! I’ll join now

Moving from Bray and buying In waverley .

Thanks for setting it up. Just joined :)

newbuyerD wrote: »
    Thanks for setting it up. Just joined :)

This is great. Nice to put faces to names. We will all know each other when we move in

Very nice to meet you all, I'm from Wicklow Town. Hopefully I will be in my house, in Kirvin Hill before the end of the month, so I'll make sure I have plenty of gin and wine for when yous arrive haha :D

• Advertisement

Very nice to meet you all, I'm from Wicklow Town. Hopefully I will be in my house, in Kirvin Hill before the end of the month, so I'll make sure I have plenty of gin and wine for when yous arrive haha :D

Woohoo! Party in Kirvin Hill!! Feel free to join the group if you wanna! You can be our insight into what to expect in the coming months! :)

Advertisement