Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first litre bike :)

2»

Comments

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Should have got a K5

Should have saved a bit more

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bushmanpm

Nice bike, just take plenty of time getting used to it.
    I had been off bikes for a few years as I'd got into off roading Land Rovers so when I did get back onto two wheels I started with a CM250 then after a couple of years went to a Speed Triple 955. The 'Learning Curve' was more vertical than curve!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,355 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

First proper sunny spin of the year yesterday on near empty roads. Pull into my drive and my bike springs a major oil leak :mad:

Then get inside and the insurance renewal for the wife's shopping trolley is waiting for me. 1250 FFS :mad: it was 450 two years ago

Bad day.

This would be a great country if it wasn't for the wnakers running it and their thugs-in-suits legal eagle chums raping our wallets

Sorry for p***ing on your thread OP, enjoy the bike

Scrap the cap!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

My cage insurance renewal quote has gone up by 25%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Should have got a K5

Jaysus have you a locker full of K5's for sale or summink???

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement