Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service????

Options
  • 29-04-2017 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Is there something going on in Eir customer service this morning?  Or am I black listed.

All I want to know is when my fibre installation will happen!

Firstly I go online to chat to an eir representative. He can't give me a date, but gives me the phone number for Meteor for some reason!

I then call 1901 and get through to a representative. I'm put on hold for over 5 minutes.

Call again to another representative and left on hold for over 8 minutes

Call once again to complain and promised by the girl that she will sort it out for me and has to "quickly" check my installation status with a colleague.  I'm still on hold 5 minutes later!

This is an absolute disgrace!  Is it not obvious that you have customers left on hold in your call centres! 

I'm having serious doubts about ever signing up to eir now, if this is the way I'm going to be treated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

I feel your pain Chewed, it's like pulling teeth trying to deal with the online or call centre CS.
    Also none of them seem to have a clue when it comes to actual information, they're all just reading off listed answers and no one  is able to help you with your individual issues.

I've been trying to get the broadband and tv service sine 22nd March and still haven't managed to get an engineer out to me and not one person i've spoken to has taken the time to say to me…"I will get this sorted for you".
    I have had to chase up on a daily basis for updates to find out a)what the problem was and b)how could it be fixed! 
    I'm still waiting on an answers!!

Best of luck to you!
    Would suggest a email of complaint to ccm@eir.ie maybe if enough mails get through they'll see how awful their customer service is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

chewed wrote: »
    Is there something going on in Eir customer service this morning?  Or am I black listed.

Firstly I go online to chat to an eir representative. He can't give me a date, but gives me the phone number for Meteor for some reason!

I then call 1901 and get through to a representative. I'm put on hold for over 5 minutes.

Call once again to complain and promised by the girl that she will sort it out for me and has to "quickly" check my installation status with a colleague.  I'm still on hold 5 minutes later!

This is an absolute disgrace!  Is it not obvious that you have customers left on hold in your call centres! 

I'm having serious doubts about ever signing up to eir now, if this is the way I'm going to be treated.
    Hi chewed,

I'm sorry to hear this.

If you would like me to look into this for you, can you please PM me your account number and full name and I would be more than happy to assist you?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

eir: Anna wrote: »

Hi chewed,

I'm sorry to hear this.

If you would like me to look into this for you, can you please PM me your account number and full name and I would be more than happy to assist you?

Thanks,
    Anna
    Hi Anna

I eventually got through to someone who didn't hang up on me. They talked to their supervisor and promised I would get an installation date.  I still haven't heard from anyone!

Hi chewed,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Thanks,
    Anna
    Hi Anna

I eventually got through to someone who didn't hang up on me. They talked to their supervisor and promised I would get an installation date.  I still haven't heard from anyone!
    I do apologise.

If you would like me to follow this up for you, can you please PM me your full name and account number and I would be more than happy to assist you?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Hi chewed,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Thanks,
    Anna
    Hi Anna

I do apologise.

If you would like me to follow this up for you, can you please PM me your full name and account number and I would be more than happy to assist you?

Thanks,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna.

I just sent you a PM!

• Advertisement

No problem. 

I will respond to you shortly.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement