Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Physio In Cork

Options
  • 29-04-2017 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I know there's been threads on this before but they're a few years old so some fresh advise would be great.

I've an upper leg injury from running that I'm finding had to shake and would like to see a recommended sports physio within the city.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Hi all,

I know there's been threads on this before but they're a few years old so some fresh advise would be great.

I've an upper leg injury from running that I'm finding had to shake and would like to see a recommended sports physio within the city.

Thanks

Dave Angland in Bishopstown is meant to be very good; never got Dave though, only those who worked with him. They were decent. Ozzie Schmidt in the Lough also has a good reputation. Saw him once for leg injury, again no complaints. I've kept going back to Blackpool Physio since I went there though. Everyone in there is excellent. No messing around with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Dearbhla or Dirk in Function Physio in Penrose Wharf are second to none imo.

Dearbhla helped me no end with a pretty serious disc problem a couple of years ago.

I've recommended her to several people and all were very impressed with her knowledge and manner. I couldn't recommend her enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

A big +1 from me on Blackpool Physio. I've been going to them for years and they're very good. All running related stuff from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I'd second Function Physio, Dirk sorted my knee injury from running, recommended exercises to prevent it recurring, and checked up on me after a long race to see did it flare up again. Fantastic service.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Anthony coole based out of Dennehy's gym in Douglas and Blackpool is very good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Brian Fox , Kinsale Rd sorted a long running back issue for me (turned out to be my upper ars3).

Advertisement