Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Coffee Beans?

• 29-04-2017 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,

I'm getting a De'Longhi bean to cup machine Autentica ETAM 29.510.B, need a good coffee bean brand to get, but don't have a clue to be honest. What should I look for?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

That's gas was in Arnotts looking around and just seen a Delongi bean to cup coffee machine.Last one girl said so it was display model.gave me usual speel.

It was the Prima Donna S deluxe type. Are they any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Stargazers

mad m wrote: »
    That's gas was in Arnotts looking around and just seen a Delongi bean to cup coffee machine.Last one girl said so it was display model.gave me usual speel.

It was the Prima Donna S deluxe type. Are they any good?

I've never had a coffee machine so don't know yet, will keep u posted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭Richard Roma

Bell Lane, Cloudpicker, and Badger & Dodo are three of the best. You can get their stuff on their own websites, in Avoca, or in cafes that use their beans.

Bell Lane, Cloudpicker, and Badger & Dodo are three of the best. You can get their stuff on their own websites, in Avoca, or in cafes that use their beans.

Thank u, will give them a go ðŸ‘

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

big vote for B&D, been drinking nothing but for the last couple of months and it's fantastic. the nefas natural and cerro de jesus in particular are hitting the spot, in fact i'm sipping on a cup of the nefas right now and it's just superb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

The Coffeeangel Serra da Picada is one of the nicest beans I've tried in a while, just a gorgeous flavour.

mossym wrote: »
    big vote for B&D, been drinking nothing but for the last couple of months and it's fantastic. the nefas natural and cerro de jesus in particular are hitting the spot, in fact i'm sipping on a cup of the nefas right now and it's just superb

Thanks great to get actual names!

J_E wrote: »
    The Coffeeangel Serra da Picada is one of the nicest beans I've tried in a while, just a gorgeous flavour.

Thanks a mil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

B&D sent an order late a few years ago.
    (Visitors) and by way of an apology sent some unidentified roasted beans in a gold foil bag with the order.
    I have cursed them ever since.
    It was like liquid gold

Advertisement