Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used - VaporX.co.uk

Options
  • 29-04-2017 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Ordered off This site during the week. Got a confirmation email from the title address and have had no other contact from them even after using the contact form from the site and messaging them on facebook.

Has anyone else ordered from them and not received any other contact but got the order. Don't know if its a scam or their customer support is just poor. Really hope its the later...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

That link goes to

https://uk.elementeliquids.com/

is that who you mean?

www.vaporx.co.uk brings me to a "this domain for sale" site!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Your order is probably on it's way to you,there is alot of bad customer care around,a few weeks ago,I received no replies at all from an Irish Vendor,so I hit them with Paypal & got my money back.

Those 2 different links going to the same place is strange,we need an IT Guy to explain that one...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Venom wrote: »
    That link goes to

https://uk.elementeliquids.com/

is that who you mean?

www.vaporx.co.uk brings me to a "this domain for sale" site!

Ordered from the elements site got confirmation email from sales@vaporx.co.uk VaporX facebook page has 867 likes on all posts which is suspect. Site looks legit hope its just poor correspondence will give it till Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Got that order today. Ordered 6x60ml Far Neon RED received 6x60 Neon green. Fking numpties.

Advertisement