Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullied by a mod

Options
  • 29-04-2017 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

A moderator on the F&F forum banned me for "soap boxing" amongst other farcial reasons including one of which that I hadn't posted links to back up everything I'd said on my thread

He's telling plenty of lies himself about Kerry Co Op on the same thread and I'm powerless to stop him

He is now after commandeering my thread and is smearing it with untruths

It's total abuse of his power as a mod and is quiet pathetic. He won't respond to my messages and he left me a broken link to complain about his actions if I wished

What can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Post by freedoninacup deleted.
    Do not post in this thread unless invited by a CMod or an Admin.

tHB

Kerry2016 - These are serious allegations that you are making, particularly regarding bullying. We take a very dim view of such behaviour on this site.

In terms of your appeal to the ban in F&F - please post details here of any PM conversation between you & the mod. A CMod will be along in due course to review your appeal.

Regarding your allegations of bullying & abuse of power, please start a thread in Help Desk with evidence to back up your claims & I or another an Admin will look into this for you.

tHB

Account now closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement