Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(I can't post)

Options
  • 29-04-2017 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi

It's been a while since I've logged in, I don't know if that's the problem. I had to re-set my password, and was told not to log on for 15mins, that was almost an hour ago. I am getting the following message

Boards.ie Message
    Whocanibe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I would appreciate any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Was this in soccer?

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

No, it was in forum games, I wanted to reply to a post in the Werewolf discussion thread.

I've just realised I can post in in other forums, so it seems like a problem with just Forum games. Sorry for bothering you again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Same answer applies, just soccer is the more common one. But the werewolf forum is read only by default, and you need to request access:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657618

I'm not looking for access to the subforum, I know I need to ask for permission for that, I can post on any other threads in werewolf but for some strange reason I seem to be blocked from posting in Werewolf general discussion thread :confused: Thanks for your help anyway.

• Advertisement

Can I see a link to the specific thread in question?

That's in the Werewolf sub forum, so you will need to request access to it to be able to post on it.

Oh I never realised that :o I have posted on a thread on Forum Games before which is why I was confused. Sorry about that, thanks for all your help and I apologise for wasting your time :o Can we wipe out this whole conversation? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement