Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to: Chapel view, Stoneyford - Waterscheme & new mobile mast questions?

Options
  • 29-04-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

My partner & I are looking to move back to Kilkenny, from Dublin to settle down in the near future, and are now looking at Stoneyford as it seems to have a very friendly and active community.

We're wondering are there still issues with the chapel view group water scheme?

We've also heard from friends of a new 80 foot mast going up just behind chapel view, can anyone give me any insight if the new mast should be visible from the estate, or the main street?

We've already chatted to a friend of ours who live near Stoneyford but I'd rather hear from more than the one person!

Private message me if you'd rather not discuss the issues publically, I'd just rather fully know about any issues / future proposals before we make any big commitments to move.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭swanvill

Hi,

The water is sorted and Chapel View is connected to the public mains.

The mast is being built behind the estate and I think will be two or three fields away up the Stoneycarty Rd direction. You can probably see proposed plans in KK CoCo offices.

I am guessing the mast will be visible from the Village & from Chapel View but you will not really know until it is built.

Advertisement