Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jsb pellets

Options
  • 30-04-2017 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there new to the forum and shooting just wondering does anyone know anywhere that stocks jsb 18.13 grain pellets for 22 air rifle just got one and all videos show these pellets being most accurate out of my practical brand of rifle
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mississippi.

Fx Royale wrote: »
    Hi there new to the forum and shooting just wondering does anyone know anywhere that stocks jsb 18.13 grain pellets for 22 air rifle just got one and all videos show these pellets being most accurate out of my practical brand of rifle
    Thanks in advance

I got a few tins of those exact one's from intershoot , based in Omagh they do a great mail order service.
    Web site www.intershoot.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Fx Royale

Thanks Mississippi can I just order and they post or is there more involved???

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mississippi.

It is as simple as that all right.
    Well laid out website, plenty to choose from , the last time I was on it anyway!

It is as simple as that all right.
    Well laid out website, plenty to choose from , the last time I was on it anyway!

That's perfect thanks Mississippi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Strictly speaking, wouldn't you would need an import order?

You can get it from the DoJ, doesn't cost anything but does give you the paperwork in the event of an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

air arms 18g pellet are made by jsb try pat carley in wexford.

ezra_ wrote: »
    Strictly speaking, wouldn't you would need an import order?

You can get it from the DoJ, doesn't cost anything but does give you the paperwork in the event of an issue.

I don't know hence the reason I asked

skipking wrote: »
    air arms 18g pellet are made by jsb try pat carley in wexford.

That's great I will keep him in mind if I don't get sorted thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Fx Royale wrote: »
    Thanks in advance

If your rifle is high powered fac rifle, I have found them to be the most consistent pellets out there there regardless of the rifles I've owned. But they do need decent high power rifle to push them
    As said, you can get them from intershoot, I picked up some there a few years ago. Paddy Carley normally has them too and as said, they are the same as the Airarms Field heavy. Jsb have been making pellets for many other brands for years and are top quality. I'll send you a quick pm ;)

Advertisement