Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"old school gym Sligo"

Options
  • 30-04-2017 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

I've seen an add in the paper and a Facebook page about a new gym in Sligo called "old school gym" . I went down to the industrial estate it's supposedly in but I couldn't see it. Has anyone been?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I suppose the easiest thing to do is message them.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Hombre Lobo

Saw the advert in the paper a few weeks back. There's a bit of a google maps snippet on it if it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

Saw the advert in the paper a few weeks back. There's a bit of a google maps snippet on it if it helps.

Found it today, was closed but gonna check it out tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

15 quid a month sounds good, what are the rates in most places these days.

bennyc wrote: »
    15 quid a month sounds good, what are the rates in most places these days.

All that's generally in the Sligo area are leisure centers and are circa 50 euro per month.

I believe this place is being run by the same crowd who had the Genisis gym down by the docks

• Advertisement

MrBlack93 wrote: »
    All that's generally in the Sligo area are leisure centers and are circa 50 euro per month.

I believe this place is being run by the same crowd who had the Genisis gym down by the docks

Just to follow on from this, went there tonight; it is essentially genesis. All the same equipment and branding.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

MrBlack93 wrote: »
    Just to follow on from this, went there tonight; it is essentially genesis. All the same equipment and branding.
    What was it like? I heard it was a bit worse than the last place with a leaky roof and everything. But maybe it's fixed now

thebuzz wrote: »
    What was it like? I heard it was a bit worse than the last place with a leaky roof and everything. But maybe it's fixed now

Seems ok, ya get what you pay for.

It'll do me for the summer anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Genesis was dodgy as foooook

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Just called into this gym and it's all locked up Hmmmmmmm, ROM gym doesn't take PAYG, neither does Storm gym Grrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

JJayoo wrote: »
    Just called into this gym and it's all locked up Hmmmmmmm, ROM gym doesn't take PAYG, neither does Storm gym Grrrrrr

There's a mate of James hanleys down the docks past the old Genesis gym if ya wanna chance your arm?
    Otherwise some hotel gyms your only option in the town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

JJayoo wrote: »

Sorry I missed the storm gym reference, that's hanleys buddy!

Advertisement